Sewer Line Problem Diagnosis
At Curt & Jerry Sewer Service, we diagnose sewer line problems in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas. If you have a sewer problem, contact our team of experts at (317) 266-0000, or request service online.
Common Sewer Line Issues
If your sewer line is not working as efficiently as it should be, it could be due to several issues including the following:
- Tree roots
- Small, 3-inch diameter pipes
- Cracked or collapsed clay pipes
Trouble in your sewer line can cause the drains in your home to move slowly, increase moisture accumulation around your home’s foundation, and even backup sewage in your basement.
Choose the Sewer Line Professionals
- Pricing. We charge a flat rate for our services. Our customers don’t have to worry about hidden charges, and whether service takes one hour or five hours, we will only charge the original flat rate.
- Quality. Our team uses only the best equipment. We use Spartan Equipment which is safer, more powerful, and more durable than competing brands.
- Guarantee. We are confident that our experts can diagnose your sewer problems, which is why we guarantee all of our work.
- Experience. Curt & Jerry Sewer Service has been in business since 1946, and we are a third-generation, family-owned business. We work hard to complete every job accurately the first time.
At Curt & Jerry Sewer Service, we are dedicated to providing valuable service to every customer. To learn more about the many plumbing services we provide, give us a call at (317) 266-0000, or request service online.
In addition to diagnosing sewer line problems, we provide emergency service, sewer cleaning, drain and sink cleaning, septic tank cleaning, car wash basin pumping, lift station pumping, grease trap cleaning, high pressure water jetting, garbage disposal unclogging, sewer camera inspections, tub drain unclogging, and toilet drain unclogging in Indianapolis and the surrounding areas including Greenwood, Carmel, Fishers.